Winner must not be present to win.
Purchase is not necessary for entry.
The winning raffle tickets will be selected at random at the times and locations below:
- Date: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Time: Following the 10:00 am Mass
- Location: Main Church
- Prize: $1,000
- Date: Sunday, February 5, 2022
- Time: 9:00 pm
- Location: Festival Grounds
- 1st Prize: $10,000
- 2nd Prize: $3,000
- 3rd Prize: $1,000
Prizes are funded by the donations collected through the raffle ticket campaign.
- The Parish Office will attempt to contact the winner within 5 days after the drawing using the contact information provided on the ticket.
- The winning raffle ticket numbers will be posted in the parish website and bulletin boards within 5 days after the drawings. They will also be published in the church bulletin, on the first available weekend according to printer's deadlines.
- Winners should contact the parish office and bring the winning ticket to claim the prizes.
- Prizes should be claimed within 90 days of the drawing. After the 90 days, tickets that were not claimed by the winner will be transferred to the church funds.
- Raffle tickets are nontransferable.
- Winner should be 18 years or older to enter and must provide valid identification in order to claim the prize.
- The winner is subject to all applicable local, state and federal taxes and laws.
For more information and questions, please contact the parish office:
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church
11291 SW 142nd Avenue - Miami, FL 33186
Phone: (305) 386-4121 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org