A Catholic Catechetical, pre-marital inventory and marriage formation program.
Fully engaged is a Catholic catechetical premarital inventory designed to help Engaged Couples solidify the foundation upon which they, together with Christ, will build their Sacrament of Marriage. Grounded in Church teaching and loaded with catechetical content, this dynamic premarital inventory is a trustworthy guide that meets the real challenges today’s couples face.
Please join us for the next training at the Archdiocese of Miami!
- Priests: Nov. 16, 2018 at 10:30am
- Deacons & Wives: Nov. 16, 2018 at 7:00pm
- Mentor Couples: Nov. 17, 2018 at 9:30am in English
- Mentor Couples: Nov. 17, 2018 at 9:30am in Spanish
- “Train the Trainer” for Mentor Couples: Nov. 17, 2018 at 5:00pm
Click here for more information & registration
Office of Marriage & Family Life: 305 762 1127