Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes
February 1st (Thursday) – February 4th (Sunday)
- Parish Festival (Parish Grounds)
Ride tickets and Raffle tickets can be purchased in advance at Carnival Central, our Holy Boutique, or the Parish Office.
February 3rd (Saturday) – February 11th (Sunday)
- Novena to Our Lady of Lourdes (Chapel) Before Daily Masses
February 8th (Thursday) 7:45 p.m.
(English with simultaneous translation into Spanish)
- Bernadette responds to an encounter with Mary (OLOL Hall)
February 9th (Friday) 7:45 p.m.
- Panel Discussion on all things Lourdes:
Inaugural Parish Pilgrimage to Lourdes, Youth Pilgrimage, Special Needs Pilgrimage, Sanctuary Service (Hospitalité), Pilgrimage (OLOL Parish Hall)
February 10th (Saturday) (French)
- Mass: 9:30 a.m. (Our Lady’s Chapel)
- Bernadette responds to an encounter with Mary: 11:00 a.m. (Our Lady’s Chapel)
February 11th (Sunday)
- Mass for the Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes (Main Church) All Sunday Masses
- Healing Mass with Anointing of the Sick, multilingual (Main Church) 6:00 p.m.
Celebrated by Bishop Enrique Delgado
If you need special assistance for the Mass please call the office to let us know in advance.
- Lourdes Candlelight Procession to Grotto (following the Healing Mass)
Candles with wind shields for the procession can be purchased in advance at our Holy Boutique.